Do you need a Real Estate Appraisal?
Fidayit Ergül Real Estate Investment Consultancy is ready to help you with any kind of real estate appraisal matter. Simply fill out and submit the form found via the link at the bottom of the page. We will contact you shortly after to set up an appointment to meet you and see your property.
If you choose to work with us, we do not charge a fee for our appraisal.
What is a Real Estate Appraisal?
A real estate appraisal uses various methods to determine the rights and benefits of a property, and its value as cost value or selling and market price. This price is based on independent, impartial and objective measures and data, taking into account variables such as the characteristics and amenities, the benefits, the surrounding neighborhood and environment, and the property’s conditions of use.
Having your property appraised by an expert will help you reach the right buyer and sell your property quickly.
What kinds of properties do we appraise?
We appraise all kinds of building sites and land, villas, flats, apartment buildings, hotels, shops, touristic facilities, etc.
Upon what criteria do we base our appraisals?
- Impacts of current economic conditions on real estate markets in general, and on the real estate in question
- Analysis of the legal status and rights (title deed, zoning status, etc.) of the real estate
- Empty land and project values of the projects developed
- Comparative measures based on similar property estimates, and the criteria for the selection of these properties
- Factors that can have a negative effect on the appraisal
- The structure and construction characteristics of the real estate (type of building, material, workmanship, etc.)
- Analysis of most efficient and convenient use of the property
How do we appraise?
The valuation of your property is made by our highly qualified and impartial experts who have high standards of judgment and much experience, who are very familiar with the field, and who can make accurate assessments. They use a professional approach in each case, and make sure the procedures are planned and carried out in compliance with current legislation.
To determine the final value we take into account all conditions that may affect the value of the property, and we incorporate professional techniques that we consider fundamental to our principles to make sure that your property is accessible to the right buyer at the right price.
Start Appraisal Process